With more than 1.28 billion active users on a daily basis, Facebook is one of the largest social media platforms. It is a network where there are people who have made their profiles and have lots of friends in their profiles. Facebook offers a “friend hiding” feature to allow users to display only mutual friends on their friends list. In this case, you may not be able to check someone’s friends list. People also prefer hiding their friend list due to the rage of social crime these days. However, technology always has its mischievous ways to get things done. There is a way you can check private friends list, but Facebook also provides some security features as well.
Security Features Facebook Offers
- Hide daily activities
- Hide profile pictures or display pictures (as most people call it nowadays)
- Hide daily status
- Block users
- Stop others to view private or hidden friend list
- Do not get friend request from unknown people
Hacking Someone’s Private Friend List on Facebook to View All of their Friends
This article explains how you can view someone’s hidden or private friend list on Facebook, but this approach applies to only the people in your friends list, meaning you can only see hidden friends of your existing friends. One may have his or her own, personal reason to take this step, maybe you want to check whether or not your partner is cheating on you or you simply want to more mutual friends to socialize with. To view a private friend list of your friends on Facebook, you will have to follow these simple steps.
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Go to “Find Friends” mentioned on the upper right corner on the blue bar next to the Home button
- Simply click “https://www.Facebook.com/find-friends/browser/?ref=tn”
- You will then be directed to a page where you can see a list with the name of “People You May Know”
- You will find various suggestions on the right side of the page with the name of “Search for Friends”
- You will find the “Mutual Friends” on the right side of the page, along with 2 to 3 names of your existing friends in your list.
- Check on your friend’s name or simply type the name of friends whose private friend list you may want to see.
All these steps mentioned in the method are the options provided by the Facebook to view hidden friends on Facebook without the interference on any other applications.
Also Read: Some more Facebook tricks