If you want to cast and stream videos for free on any media players that the best app that you could use is LocalCast for Chromecast for PC. Using this application you can send various media files such as videos, images, music from your device to other devices. You can also connect with other gadgets like Smart TV, Xbox or other DLNA service and stream media on them from your smartphone.
What is LocalCast?
LocalCast is an application which is also known as the casting solution that allows you to share your media files like photos, videos, music and etc. from your device. Not only can you share the media files from your smartphone storage but also from other storage apps and online drives like Google Plus, Google Drivesky, and Dropbox.
What is Chromecast?
Chromecast, on the other hand, is a digital media player. This application allows you to control the audio-visuals played on your TV or audio systems using your smart devices. You should know that LocalCast is actually designed for enhancing the features of Chromecast.
What Are The Uses Of LocalCast For Chromecast App?
LocalCast for Chromecast for Windows is an application that allows you to connect your smart devices like smartphones and tablets with the media systems like your smart TV, home audio systems, PlayStations, Xbox and etc. you can even connect your laptop or PC with your media devices to play and stream media files. Instead of using HDMI cables you can simply connect the two devices using a single WI-FI connection.
Main Features of LocalCast for Chromecast for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac Laptops:
LocalCast for Chromecast for PC comes with remarkable features that you can use to cast and stream videos on other devices. Some of those amazing features are;
- Allows you to send video, music or pictures from your device and installed apps.
- Connect your smart device with any smart TV using a WI-FI connection instead of HDMI cable.
- Allows you to watch saved media files on your device on Smart TV.
- Allows you to zoom and rotate pictures.
- Enjoy subtitles on almost all videos.
How to Install LocalCast for ChromeCast on PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac Laptops?
LocalCast for ChromeCast is an application that was officially designed for IOS and Android which is why one couldn’t download it on their PCs with Windows Operating systems. But now you don’t have to worry because you can download LocalCast for ChromeCast for PC for free using an android emulator. Today we are going to show you how you can do that using the Droid4X Emulator.
- Download Free Droid4X Emulator on your PC from the web or get an offline copy, if you already have one then skip this step.
- Once you have Droid4X Emulator, search for Google Play Store in the systems apps.
- Search “LocalCast for ChromeCast” in the search bar of the Google Play Store app.
- Click the icon to download the app
- Locate the app in the main menu and install.
You can also download latest version APK of Localcast for Chromecast.