Andy is an Android Emulator that is used as a building bridge between desktop computers and android smartphones. In addition, it also keeps the users well informed about the new changes and upgrades in the Android operating system. It also allows user to play the most popular and their favourite games on PC. You can also use your smartphone as a joystick while playing games on PC, and use your mobile communication apps on your desktop PC like Snapchat, WhatsApp, and Viber etc.
Installing Andy Android Emulator is quite easy and simple. The installation process should be done without any difficulties, but if an issue occur related to the running of the software then the Andy’s team of experts is right there to support you to solve any problem you are facing. You can also find a Facebook support page for Any Android Emulator.
Better Than Its Counterparts
When you’ll download Andy Android Emulator you’ll find that it has the ability to give nightmares to its counterparts like Bluestacks. Regarding playing games on PC and productivity, Andy has certainly proved to be way above Bluestacks. It also supports a higher version of Android, meaning you can get higher compatibilities and better application stability. Andy can run third party launchers and hangouts along with delivering notifications and using widgets.
After Andy Android Emulator free download you can find some prominent features, including
- Building bridge between Android smartphones and desktop PCs.
- Allowing you to play the most famous and your Android games on Desktop PCs.
- Making smartphone a joystick for playing games.
- Making easier to use communication apps like WhatsApp and Viber on desktop PCs.
- Installing process in simpler and easier.
- Providing great help and support system.
- Supporting higher Android versions.
- Running third party launchers and hangouts.
- Delivering notifications and using widgets.
When you download free Andy Android Emulator, make sure your desktop PC is able to meet the basic system requirements.
- Windows 7/8.x x86 or x64
- Up to 20GB Fee Disk Space
- 3GB RAM
- OpenGL ES 2.0 capable video card
- Intel Dual-Core CPU or AMD that supports Virtualization technology (AMD-vt or Intel VT-x)
- **NOTE Make sure ‘Virtualization’ is enabled in BIOS.
Download Andy Android Emulator for Windows and Mac PCs
Andy offline installer helps to run Android apps on your PC faster and smoother. It also offers a number of other amazing features that can find out after downloading it. You are definitely going to love Andy emulator for Windows 10.